Mission and Strategic Directions
Working with its partners, the Authority will be a leader in providing quality safe, secure, sustainable and affordable transportation facilities and services to the airport’s customers and communities within the National Capital Region.
To be the Transportation Hub for the National Capital Region
- To be an industry leader in the planning, development and operation of world-class airport facilities.
- To manage securely those elements of the airport operation for which the Authority is responsible, and to proactively influence our partners to meet their responsibilities to ensure security across the entire airport campus.
- To operate the airport facilities in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable federal regulations.
- To continue to work proactively with all levels of government, the cities of Ottawa and Gatineau, local communities and major stakeholders to better serve the region.
- To foster partnerships that contribute to the viability of the airport and the socio-economic growth of the community.
- To develop and maintain productive, talented employees who are excited by their work, committed to the Authority’s values and the achievement of its mission and business objectives.
- To provide the diverse and dynamic customer base with industry leading customer service.
- To further develop the commercial focus of the Authority.
- To manage the business in a financially, environmentally and socially responsible manner.
- To foster sustainability in all facets of its business and throughout the campus.
The Authority conducts its business with:
- Accountability; and